The EKURHULENI WEST TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING COLLEGE will be the leading TVET Institution in SA.
The EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE aspires to equip students with knowledge and skills by offering appropriate, quality, education and training programmes in order to empower students to readily obtain employment or become self-employed.
In providing training EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE strives to:
- Provide affordable programme delivery;
- Ensure accessibility to delivery systems;
- Ensure excellence in programme presentation;
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance standards;
- Satisfy Industry and Community needs;
- Develop and maintain an effective and efficient employee complement which equates to the goals of the Employment equity legislation.
(from left to right): Mr Sam Manamela, Ms Nandipha Gila, Dr Mpho Mohlala (Chairperson), Ms Hellen M Ntlatleng (Principal) and Ms Khau MolokoBack
(from left to right): Mr Terrance Naidoo, Ms Karin Heystek (Scribe), Mr Vusi Thamane (SRC President), Ms Mapule Nkwana (SRC Secretary), Ms Ntombizodwa Dangazele, Ms Magda Marais, Ms Priscilla Lehoko, Prof. Didibhuku Thwala, Mr Peter Kgorutle and Mr Mawethu MpayipheliAbsent
: Mr Mothomone Setlhako, Ms Prelisha Singh and Ms Mpolai Liau